- 7:30-9am: pick up at your hotel.
- Drive through coastal jungle 30 minutes until reaching our boat to continue the journey by water.
- We explore the Boca Paila Lagoon and the point where it connects with the Caribbean Sea (explanation of the ecology and history of the area, see the water springs and possibly manatees, enjoy some sand bank/beach time and snorkel in the reef.
- Explore Ascension Bay (visit some colonies of nesting birds such as frigates, spoonbills, egrets, herons and more, learn about the importance of mangroves, look for sea turtles, sea stars, dolphins and more).
- Arrive at our base in Punta Allen to enjoy a delicious Caribbean lunch and enjoy free time to walk or relax Caribbean style.
- 5:30-6pm: drop off at your hotel
The Sian Ka’an Adventure is a tour made for the visitor interested in exploring the Caribbean coast (culture, flora and fauna), while having fun and learning about these truly unique ecosystems.
Not for pregnant women.